Greetings fellow HeroClix enthusiasts! We are proud to announce the formation of our new Player Testing Team for HeroClix Online and enrollment starts Now! In addition, we’re giving away one Flash White Lantern to one lucky winner who submits the most fitting name for this new testing group—see details below!
So what’s the Player Testing Team all about? As a Player Testing Team Volunteer, you will assist the HeroClix Online development team in ensuring all releases are bug-free, exploits are quickly identified and excluded and any other problems are eradicated prior to release patches.
During this open enrollment, we’re inviting all HeroClix Online players to apply to the Team. To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com:
1. Your full name, mailing address, email and contact phone number.
2. Your HeroClix Online in-game Username.
3. Your hcforum.icarusstudios.com forum name.
4. What time zone do you live in?
5. What languages do you speak, write or read fluently?
6. What days, times do you generally play HeroClix Online?
7. Do you actively participate in the forum discussions on HeroClix Online?
8. Why do you want to be a volunteer?
9. Please rate and describe your knowledge of HeroClix on a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being a new player and 10 being very experienced).
In the subject line of your email please include “Player Test Team Volunteer.”
Applicants will be considered on a first come first served basis and initial acceptance emails will be sent out beginning on or about May 16, 2011.
But that’s not all! Got a killer name for the new Testing Team? Send your suggestion(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your HeroClix Online in-game username. Please also include “Team Name” the subject line and submit by next Friday, May 20. One name will be selected and the winner will receive one Flash White Lantern! If multiple entrants select the winning name, we will randomly draw for the winner.
Good luck, we hope to see you on the team!